enviroCOP, LLC® provides professional guidance and assistance in complying with New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) regulations. You work directly with retired senior NJDEP managers, with over 120 years of combined environmental compliance experience, to help you with today’s tough environmental and sustainability challenges. At enviroCOP, we believe there is more than one way to comply. enviroCOP can identify your options, assess feasibility and help your company select the best compliance strategy for your business. Through our broad categories of support services, enviroCOP can provide the guidance, assistance and support you need today.
Environmental Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
- Professional, experienced, offering the following compliance guidance services:
- NJDEP Air Pollution consulting,
- RCRA and Hazardous Waste consulting,
- Used Oil consulting,
- Solid Waste consulting,
- Recycling consulting,
- Radiation consulting, and
- Stormwater consulting.
- Corporate audit team support.
- Making sense of your NJDEP compliance data.
- NJDEP Regulatory meeting facilitation.
- NJDEP and Federal enforcement process guidance consulting.
- NJDEP Settlement negotiations consulting.
Environmental Stewardship and Corporate Sustainability Consulting
- NJDEP Supplemental Environmental Projects (SEPs) consulting.
- Practical experience in the development and implementation of sustainable practices consulting.
- Provide assistance with listing your business under the NJ Sustainable Business Registry
- Provide assistance with listing and increasing your business's listing on the NJDEP Environmental Stewardship registry.